Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Minnesota Wild Pre-Season Schedule: Hot Match-Ups

Somewhere on this blog I mentioned my dis-interest in pre-season Minnesota Wild games...although the games do NOT get us any closer to the Stanley Cup, I decided this pre-season is rather attractive thanks to the hot match-ups…Jets, Penguins, Blues - I love to hate those teams and look forward to buying a cheap ticket to see them at Xcel. A regular season ticket for those match-ups is twice as expensive.

Just look at the prices on Ticket King for

Minnesota Wild vs. Pittsburgh Penguins on September 29th vs.

Minnesota Wild vs. Pittsburgh Penguins on November 4th   - twice as expensive!


I am for sure buying a pair of the cheap Minnesota Wild tickets and going to lace up one of my Wild jerseys and cheer on the team …. For a moral victory of course and maybe to see a fight.


No comments: