Thursday, September 18, 2014

Hottest Selling Minnesota Wild Jersey this Season: Parise, Vanek, someone else?

Does anyone want to predict which jersey will be the hottest seller this 2014-15 Minnesota Wild Season. With the new signing of Thomas Vanek, I could see that happening since most of us Minnesota Wild fans already own our Zach Parise and Ryan Suter and Mikko Koivu jerseys. I am not ashamed to admit I have all 3 of those jerseys plus a few others in the closet from players past like Clutterbuck and Cullen for example.

I just may add a Thomas Vanek to the collection. But I actually think it would be cooler if we started some sort of grass roots movement to make Jason Pominville the hottest selling jersey – he DID score the most goals last season, had very few penalty minutes, was never hurt. I don’t understand why I don’t see hundreds of Pominville jerseys at the game. Or even start a movement for a youngster like Nino Niederreiter – imagine if he had a break out year and scored like 30 goals! Do you think we would see more Nino jerseys?


I have a theory that if fans can’t easily spell your name, they aren’t going to buy your jersey  - anyone think I am right?  Crosby and Kane are pretty easy to spell and they always top the list nationally.  Hmmmm.




No comments: