Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Wild Blackhawks Playoff Series Results

Wild fans and dear readers, yesterday I wrote to you about how I was very sad the Wild season was over. However, I just realized I completely forgot to recap the playoff games for you! Did you miss a few games? Here are the Wild Blackhawk playoff series results:


Tuesday April 30th: Wild played the Blackhawks in Chicago and lost 1-2 in overtime.

Friday May 3rd: Wild played the Blackhawks in Chicago and lost 2-5.

Sunday May 5th: Wild played the Blackhawks in St. Paul and won 3-2 in overtime. Could you feel the energy?

Tuesday May 7th: Wild played the Blackhawks in St. Paul and lost 3-0.

Thursday May 9th: Wild played the Blackhawks in Chicaso and lost 5-1.

I truly hope you were able to catch some of the games, either in downtown St. Paul at the Xcel Energy Center or at home on TV. Either way, I know you were rooting for your Wild. I sure cannot wait for next year!


No comments: