Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Stanley Cup Finals 2010 Showdown

The Blackhawks can hoist the Stanley Cup tomorrow night if they can secure a road win tomorrow in Game 6 of the 2010 Stanley Cup Finals.

The Blackhawks played stellar on Sunday, but they were on their home ice in front of their home fans and so far the Blackhawks are 0-3 this season at Wachovia Center Philly. Those flyers fans are intense and you can bet the Flyers are going to give it their all to stay alive and force Game 7 to create the ultimate Stanley Cup Finals 2010 showdown. I will be glued to the TV tomorrow night. I am not just an MN Wild Freak…I am a HOCKEY FREAK...I love this time of year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the Blackhawks for winning the Cup...It's amazing how many Blackhawks jerseys and caps I have seen around the Twin Cities lately. geesh.