Monday, December 28, 2009

Minnesota Wild skate New Years Eve in a big MN Wild- LA Kings Match-Up

The Minnesota Wild will be spending New Years Eve in the Xcel Energy Center skating against the Los Angeles Kings. The MN Wild New Years Eve game has become a tradition of sorts in St. Paul, and lots of Minnesota Wild fans plan their New Years Eve around coming to the game.

This year, the Minnesota Wild Roster is going to need all of the extra encouragement they can get. The Wild faced the Kings in October and lost LAK 6- MNW 3. The MN Wild will skate against the Kings in Los Angeles tonight, and against the Ducks on Tuesday, before returning home for the Thursday Night match-up against the Kings.

Below are highlights from the October Wild v. Kings Game...

3 comments:

MN Wild Fan in St Paul said...

I'm not sure you can find too many "highlights" in the Minnesota Wild loss to the LA Kings - I hope they do better on New Years Eve. It's usually one of the hottest games for Wild fans so I hope the Wild don't disappoint us!

Anonymous said...

I've already got my tickets :) Should be a good time even if they arn't doing very well. Love you WILD!

B said...

Uggh, I wish I could say the 2nd match up was any better... no such luck. Seriously Wild, step your game up!