Sunday, December 20, 2009

Lots of new Minneosta Wild Jerseys for fans out there for the Holiday shopping season

If any of you are like me, you have avoided your holiday shopping until the last possible second and are now scrambling to find the perfect gift... I would like to extend a very large Thank You to the Minnesota Wild Apparel Team, who have created lots of Minnesota Wild Jerseys for Fans this season. I usually try to avoid being the MN Wild Fan that has a million pieces of Minnesota Wild Apparel, I guess I'd like to think of myself as a hockey purist and don't really think you need 4 Mikko Koivu Jerseys....

However, right now there are about 10 MN Wild Jerseys I really want. Here are pictures of just a few:Classic Red and White Minnesota Wild JerseysThrowback Minnesota Wild JerseyMN Wild Dark Green Jersey

No comments: