Monday, April 9, 2007

In Jacques Lemaire I Trust

As I was lamenting over the Minnesota Wilds chance of advancing past the Anaheim Mighty Ducks, I for some reason had a cocky sort of calm come over me. At that moment, I remembered that the Minnesota Wild are coached by Jacques Lemaire. There is not a better coach to lead their team into the NHL Playoffs than Jacques. In 2003, he took the Minnesota Wild within three victories of heading to the final series for the Stanley Cup Championship. That team was over matched by all three teams that it beat yet Jacques Lemaire found a way to coach the Wild to big win after big win. So, for all of you that think that there is no chance that the Minnesota Wild can beat the Anaheim Mighty Ducks in this best of seven series, remember who is standing on the Minnesota Wild bench and remember waht he has accomplished as an NHL coach. Thanks to Jacques Lemaire, the Minnesota Wild will advance.

I read Twin Cities Tickets Blog and got the low down on the NHL Playoff Ticket market. It sounds like they are a hot commodity.

No comments: