Sunday, February 11, 2007

MINNESOTA WILD DOWN STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

It is really starting to get fun. Last night, the Minnesota Wild Hockey Team beat the defending Stanley Cup Champion Carolina Hurricanes by a score of 5-4. It definitely feels like some of the off season moves made by Doug Riseborough are starting to pay off now when it counts. It seems as though Pavol Demitra scores or gets an assist whenever the Minnesota Wild needs a big goal. I am also really starting to appreciate Mark Parrish for all of the little things that he does. The fact that he has been scoring is an added bonus. Three weeks ago, it was extremely frustrating to be a Wild fan. I would have to say that right now I am having as much fun as I have had since their playoff run a few years ago. I just hope that they can keep it up. GO WILD!!!

No comments: