Sunday, September 8, 2013

Minnesota Wild and their New Jersey's!

Our favorite professional hockey team, the our very own Minnesota Wild, have unveiled their new road jersey and we couldn't be more thrilled! I couldn't make it to the unveiling at the MN State Fair, but trust me, I cruised the internet for all the details, so I feel like I was there.


The jersey's were unveiled for the first time on September 1st at the MN State fair to a huge crowd of hockey fans. Take a peek at the picture below and make your own call on the design. I personally love them. They are very clean cut and professional.

The Wild will still use the red uniform as a home jersey, and for the first time since 2007, the home and road uniforms look similar. I'm actually hoping this can only mean the Wild will play uniformly together now when they are home and away!





What does everyone else think about the new Wild Jersey's? Leave me a comment! I love to see what my readers think!


No comments: