Thursday, July 19, 2012

Wait.... Mike Modano?

So last September,  Mike Modano, one of our greatest and favorite American hockey players, announced his retirement. He even signed a one-day deal with the Dallas Stars so that he could retire a Star. Nice. 


However, LOOK AT THIS TWEET HE MADE AFTER WE SIGNED PARISE AND SUTER! "Can I come back and play in Minnesota too..? ‪#northstars‬" Why yes, yes you can. 


At first, people thought Modano was just playing around. But, in reaction to all the buzz and excitement, Modano told the Dallas Morning News that "You look at things and you wonder what's the worst thing that could happen? I mean, I get in better shape. I don't know what's going to happen with the CBA and everything, but I mean, one more year? That kind of intrigues me." 


I mean, yeah, we'll take ya!


We'll keep you updated on this interesting speculation!


Hi-res-98337307_crop_exact

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Behind the bench? Do we need a one year player? If he was 35, but not a forty plus year old on a midlife crisis search for the youth. Mike Modano is a Hall of Fame Player. Tip of the hat to Mr Modano enjoy your golden years.