Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wild Scored and Won, Let’s do it Again.

Obviously the Minnesota Wild took my advice during the Wild Avalanche game in Denver last week. The Wild scored 3 goals and guess what? they won! Then they traveled to Vancouver to take on the Canucks and didn’t score at all and guess what? They lost. Wild Goalie Niklas Backstrom is doing his part, I would even venture so far as to saying the defense is doing their part, but I don’t think the Wild offense is aggressive enough and I blame a lot of it on the coaching. Come on Jacques, stop the dump and run plays and carry the puck all the way to the goal – it’s more intimidating, it’s more aggressive, it scores goals.

The Minnesota Wild are at home tonight vs the Phoenix Coyotes. Ticket King St Paul has Wild Tickets starting out at $49 each. That’s not bad. I will need to plan my funds carefully, though, because the Minnesota Wild play 10 of their next 12 game at the Xcel Energy Center and I want to make it out to as many as I can.


Go Wild!

2 comments:

The Mommyhood Project | Cortney Galster said...

Smart move on being careful with the seats you buy, they are definitely better priced than they were last year, but still expensive! And we all want to make it to as many games as possible this year...plus save our pennies if the hockey gods help the Wild make it to the playoffs (again) this year!

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are some good deals!