Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Marian Gaborik is Soft

Watching the Sidney Crosby and the Pittsburgh Penguins dominate the Minnesota Wild tonight made me long for a superstar that wasn't soft. I am so sick of Marian Gaborik and/or Pavol Demitra being sidelined with some lame injury. I wrote about this last year and unfortunately, the same crap is true this year. I don't know whether there is something in the water in Slovakia but Demitra and Gaborik are soft and I am sick of it. Both of them make way too much money to miss as many games as they do every year due to a "groin" injury. I wish that they would put on their "big girl" underpants and get back on the ice so we can see what this team can accomplish this year.

Remember, Last season, the Wild was 19-2-2 when Gaborik scored and 33-9-6 when he played.

No comments: